mass-ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddytat

Puddytat

SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED   SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm

I deeply apologize for keeping ur hopes up .Same goes for myself. I just cant fix the problem and theres no help.I tried different way possible but it end up the same shit.I even tried to talk to people who has more knowledge about this stuff but it ends up them trying to make money out of me ( I have to pay them before helping me) which I dont have.

Mass dont have any plans on re-opening the server anymore in the future since he is busy.So thats why we conclude to close the server permanently.

Its sad knowing a good community just came at its end... But I have no choice since I cant do it anymore...

If anyone of you plans in the future to open a server I would be glad to help.. just contact me on msn..miszkai@hotmail.it..

I think this is GOODBYE..! I had fun with all you guys.Even if it was in good times and bad times... Thank you for all the support!

GM PANDA
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED   SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Because of the error you posted on eAthena?
Because that's just about the oldest error in the book, it just means your client is outdated or corrupted or whatever. get a new fully updated client and it should work.
Back to top Go down
Puddytat

Puddytat

PostSubject: Re: SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED   SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 pm

No.. That problem i solved myself...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED   SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER OFFICIALY CLOSED
Page 1 of 1