mass-ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mining

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Mining   Mining EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:37 am

Hey Panda..
Just wanted to ask if you cant make something like a custom dungeon where monters dropps The stones you need for Special gold... cause its too hard to get 5 speacial golds from mining... you could make custom mobs which drop charm stones 10% and the other 1 or 0.5

or not?
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining   Mining EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:40 am

Craig wrote:
Hey Panda..
Just wanted to ask if you cant make something like a custom dungeon where monters dropps The stones you need for Special gold... cause its too hard to get 5 speacial golds from mining... you could make custom mobs which drop charm stones 10% and the other 1 or 0.5

or not?

yeah i think that would be better too... mining is hard and not very funny at all... im just depressed from sitting in that dark dungeon X_X

even if the drop rates of the stones were very low it would be better to hunt some more or les strong mobs to get them then to mine X_X
Back to top Go down
Puddytat

Puddytat

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining   Mining EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 am

Thats why i have chosen those stones that no monster drops.. to make them rare and worked hard for to get...

I can see if i can change its drop rates... I just think 3rd class can kill any monsters now adays....with 120 stats and with those headgears im gonna provide I think it needs more effort to obtain them....I dont want it to be like before you hunt zeny for a day or two then u get all stats 5 headgears...
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining   Mining EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 am

ic your point and its okay that u want us to do something for our overpoweredness xD
highering the drop rates is a good thing
changing the mining location would be nice too cuz ... as i said before it makes one depressed, at least thts how i feel...
Back to top Go down
Puddytat

Puddytat

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining   Mining EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:20 am

Well i can do that... I made it only at coal mines first to see if I cna make it work.. Soon I will add maps for it...
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining   Mining EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 am

I don't like the coal mines music. . . .
And the pick is to weak, will there be a strengthened pick for sale in the future?
Back to top Go down
Nekarra

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining   Mining EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:54 am

Just so you guys know, there is a folder in the Ragray folder called BGM... you can replace any of the songs with a song numbered the same, and it will play that file instead of default.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining   Mining Empty

Back to top Go down

Mining
Page 1 of 1