mass-ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chance to break

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 am

remove the chance to break from all runes but raido or decrease its chance of occurance to .05% at the highest cause breaking my weapon every 4-12 hits is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Puddytat

Puddytat

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:55 am

I am not gonna change anything regarding to any 3rd class skills or items to suit anyones game play....

The rune you are talking about gives you +30 Str and you just even have to buy it when it suppose to be made and it has its respective success rate even.

especially with headgears thats soon gonna be realeased that will give u amount of atk ,etc....

If you still dont agree with this just go complain to the one's who are implementing 3rd classes ....
Back to top Go down
Coral

Coral

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 am

breaking can be avoided with unbreakable weapon but well lol need to have one already....or golem card
Back to top Go down
Wolf

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: ty for your response   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:25 am

but doesnt help when im using smithed weapons. and if you are worried the make the shop not sell them you might as well remove them anyways cause a 30% chance to break is stupid. its an item effect so i know you can change it btw, im not complaining about the +30 str or the raido rune any of them break my weapons which is nuts
Back to top Go down
Professornal

Professornal

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:57 am

Actually wolf, no offense but that was the only way to balance out the RK class's rune based abilities. Just like every other 3rd job class has some kind of skill balance. 2ndly, RK runes are basically like enchantments, so that means that you don't have to recast them like every few hits or so, even if your weapon breaks.

At the most, you can ditch the runes till you can get an indestructable weapon (or a golem/VR card) or perhaps a zweihander, its far better than a very very strong (whatever element) claymore [which is the max you can make, zwei's have 200 atk and v.v strong claymores have 180 MAX] and its indestructable, plus you can even socket enchant it to give it 2 slots, which of course makes it an even more useful weapon.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: elements   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:31 am

200damage x0 vs 180x1.75
elements make all the difference
also have fun hitting a ghost with no ele
Back to top Go down
Professornal

Professornal

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:53 am

Haha not all elements do x1.75. Its based on elemental resistance btw. And for ghost stuff you can always use a bloody eater, cos I'm sure by the time you're an RK you can easily take down the morroc incant that drops the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 am

true not all elements do x1.75 but most monsters that are (insert ele here) lvl 3 do and what monster are you going to kill as a RK unless you are farming isnt a ele lvl 3?and oh yes bloody eater thank god i can hit ghosts without my weapon breaking
Back to top Go down
Professornal

Professornal

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Lol wolf, like what Coral mentioned earlier - Golem cards, thats what slots are for xD It works wonders with weapons unless you plan to get VR instead.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:48 pm

but why using smithed weapon if u can use a zweihänder with cards + runes + endowment? just make a sage and ull have every element on 1 weapon that is indestructable is carded and has rune within... should be a very fast task to make a sage... just a suggestion anyway
Back to top Go down
Wolf

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 pm

the whole reason for smithed weapons vs endow is for use in areas with opposing elements ex) mosc 3 mavkas earth 3, uzhas water3 and baba water 2. endow cant help you there but it doesnt matter anyways.
and also is every rune supose to break my weapon? cause i used a berkana rune the other day and the act of double clicking it broke my weapon. berkana is the one that summons the 1k hp shields
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chance to break Empty
PostSubject: Re: chance to break   chance to break Empty

Back to top Go down

chance to break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mass-ro :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: