mass-ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikkon

sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings Empty
PostSubject: sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings   sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 pm

sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings.

And before the "smart" people will have comments:

-I did download the FULL CLIENT
-I did repack it directly on my C:\ harddrive
-I even did rename Massro into Ragray or even in C:\MassRo\Rarray\.... (i started with C:\Massro\.....)
-I did all above with and without the MassRO_Patcher.rar files

And still got sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings in the begin....

somethimes after a few seconds/min. i see a novice trying too hit something even see loot but never i see the porings and i never can pick the loot up!

Can somebody help me or you guy's just semi banned my ip Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kuma

Kuma

PostSubject: Re: sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings   sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 pm

well, i only downlaoded the full client, opened the .rar folder. unpacked it all into a new folder, and then unpacked into the same folder massro patcher. then it worked =/

sorry for not being able to be more helpfull
Back to top Go down
Puddytat

Puddytat

PostSubject: Re: sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings   sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

I definitely believe that you did soemthing wrong on putting teh client in your computer.

Get soem help thats how Yumi made it work her client she had same problem as yours.

Add Snowy(GM Support) ...missmeaves@hotmail.com.uk

She helped YUmi with hers..
Back to top Go down
Pikkon

PostSubject: Re: sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings   sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm

The problem where cookies (they kept on downloading the old .rar file)
Back to top Go down
Satos

PostSubject: Re: sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings   sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Hopefully you've got everything working by now (since I'm posting 8 days later)

If not, try re-downloading the full client onto your desktop. Once it's downloaded, create a new folder for it, extract it into the new empty folder (so you are not "replacing" any files), and see if that works.

I had the exact same problem you are talking about. people were in the room attacking stuff, and I kept asking them what they were doing because I couldn't see any porings or NPC's.

After doing what I mentioned above, I've got no problems.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings   sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings Empty

Back to top Go down

sometimes an error, but always no npc's or porings
Page 1 of 1