mass-ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kill all monsters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

kill all monsters Empty
PostSubject: kill all monsters   kill all monsters EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:29 am

so since i started whenever i click on a mob sometimes my char will continue to kill all mobs of that type on screen
Back to top Go down
Massacre

kill all monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill all monsters   kill all monsters EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Isnt it just in the poring map?
I noticed sometimes when you kill one monster there it respawns so quickly that your character
moves to the same RESPAWNED one which counts as the exact same monster as you just killed.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Kuma

Kuma

kill all monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill all monsters   kill all monsters EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm

I agree with Massacre, I have experience the same funny occurance xD

to be honest I enjoyed it. But killing all monsters of the same type on the screen didnt happen to me yet.

Kuma
Back to top Go down
Wolf

kill all monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill all monsters   kill all monsters EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm

its has happened to me while killing porings and drops on noob island, zombies and skeletons in payon cave1, les, wood goblins and mantis's. it might just be the same one respawning but personally it happens too frequently for me to believe that.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

kill all monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill all monsters   kill all monsters EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm

I've had that happen once or twice. not as much as it happens with you though.
Back to top Go down
Coral

Coral

kill all monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill all monsters   kill all monsters EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

i had that too with porings on the beginning but doesnt bother me at all its funny actually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kill all monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill all monsters   kill all monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

kill all monsters
Page 1 of 1