mass-ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff

Jeff

Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:24 pm

who wants to go to eat sushi? Very Happy im going tomorrow so if ya wanna join just tell me xD more people = more fun xD
Back to top Go down
Chacouz

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

i ate it yesterday already! And i dont like very much ;|!

thx anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 am

My dad's ex girlfriend once made it and I told her it wasn't that bad, but it was.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 am

lawl xD
well i love running sushi ^^
nice to read your experiences with it xD its funny
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 am

Running sushi?
I like my food when it's dead.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

lol ya well.... i like to bite off a chickens head Very Happy

running sushi is a all you can eat sushi where the food comes to you frequently on a conveyor band
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 am

Sorta like a walking buffet.
A conveyor belt, I've actually seen it on TV but I never imagined people were lazy enough to actually do that.
Sounds like something the American's would invent[no offense].

Quote :
lol ya well.... i like to bite off a chickens head

Personally I like to drink the blood of female virgins, hmmm nothing beats a brunette ;-]
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:54 am

xD well im not american so i dont care xD

Azrael wrote:
Personally I like to drink the blood of female virgins, hmmm nothing beats a brunette ;-]

reminds me of a song ... think it was called elizabetha by darkwell xD

crazy dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 am

hey why pick on us americans ... i mean i know some of us are lazy but .. i know half of us would actually walk to pick up the food .. we have huge appetites sue us .. lmao .. well most ... and about the "running food" ive only seen that with sushi ...

and glad im not a ... lmao ill stop there Surprised
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:42 am

Sakura wrote:
hey why pick on us americans ... i mean i know some of us are lazy but .. i know half of us would actually walk to pick up the food .. we have huge appetites sue us .. lmao .. well most ... and about the "running food" ive only seen that with sushi ...

and glad im not a ... lmao ill stop there Surprised

I'm guessing blonde, am I right?

That's the point, half of you would walk to pick up the food and that percentage is way smaller than the average European person.

I'm just kidding, I've never even been to America all this stereotyping comes straight from TV.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

lmao no im a black person ... i just wanted to see if anyone was goin to think something like that Razz

but yea the stereotypes i say apply to 2/5 of americans ... and since were such a big country it actualy a lot of people

Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Being a "black person" doesn't answer my question if you're a blonde, I've seen blonde "black" people.

And they say dutch people are greedy but that's so not true, I like to think I'm actually quite generous.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 pm

i have black hair too then ... lol
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 pm

See that makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Coral

Coral

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 pm

the best way to know how is others is to speak and live with them listening to some TV crap wont lead u anywhere

anyway not everyone in a country is the same
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 pm

In that case, all of you are just great people XD
Slime slime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D   Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's go and eat sushi!!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mass-ro :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: