mass-ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coral

Coral

hello again Empty
PostSubject: hello again   hello again EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:19 pm

it was a sunny morning of winter in Lutie, a door opened and a old man came out ,he told his wife that he go get some wood in the near forest . the landscape was all white and he walked a little path that lead into the forest ,after about half a hour he arrived to this place where he stocking trees hes cutting in a little wooden house, he was about to open the door when he heard a baby crying ,looking around him he saw nothing and started to search and found the baby hidden in a behind a bush. he took the baby and thougt whats a child doing here then he seen a man covered by blood laying a few step away.he decided to bring the baby in the house and came back to bury the poor man.back to house he saw the baby sleeping and noticed it was a girl. he wondered what name to call her and thougt to wait and ask his wife when hes back.

after an hour he got back home and his wife was surprised to see a baby in his arms. he told what happened and she said " this is sad but now we must take care of this child, we will call her Coral ".

years passed and Coral was 15 years old .

she was walking in town when she noticed a crowd near the central square, she was thinking whats going on and went to see.

when she got closer she heard a woman singing, she stayed there listening until she done.
everyone applause her and slowly the crowd dissapeared.

Coral was still there and she asked "young girl are you allright?" she answered "yes im allright ,your song is so beautiful lady"

smiling she thank her "what is your name young girl". Coral answered and asked her name also .

"i am Nina nice to meet you Coral" , "nice to meet you Nina"

Coral asked if she could teach her how to sing, Nina said she could but its not easy

Coral asked"will you come with me to ask my parents to allow me?" Nina agreed and both walked to the home

Coral opened the door" Mom,Dad im back" . the old man said" welcome back Coral....oh who is that lady?"

she said"nice to meet you im Nina"

"nice to meet you im Albert"

after a hour of talking her parents agreed to let her take lesson with Nina

Nina said" dont worry my house is not far everythings will be allright"

Nina said "when do you want to start learning Coral?"

Coral answered "i would like tomorrow but maybe your having other things to do"

Nina said" dont worry i have time"

Coral smiled and said" thank you so much"

Nina said "ill come back tomorrow then". Coral and her parents said bye to Nina and then had dinner.when she gone sleep Coral was dreaming of becoming a great singer like Nina.

the morning came fast and Coral was already awake.after breakfast and helping her mom she waited Nina to knock at door.

after a while she heard someone knock at door ,she got fast on her feet and opened the door,Nina was there smiling"good morning"

Albert came to greet Nina and then she said" Coral your ready?" she answered "YES i cant wait "

as they left Albert watching them from the door thinking Coral has grow fast and will have to tell her about the past.

on their way to Nina home Coral asked" for how long you sing ?" she answered" for a really long time.as far as i remember i always been singing".

(and then start the life of Coral the singer(dancer :p) ..i could go on long writing but think that enough for now)
Back to top Go down
Professornal

Professornal

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Thats an ingenius way to introduce yourself. Nice xD And a good story at it =x
Back to top Go down
Coral

Coral

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 pm

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuma

Kuma

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 am

Welcome Coral!

cool story =D

original way to introduce yourself!

I'm a Bard myself and look forward to singing with you.

Let me know if I can be of service to you. Having a good duet partner is awesome so I would love to help you!

Kuma
Back to top Go down
Coral

Coral

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 am

thank you Smile and sounds good to me to duo
Back to top Go down
Puddytat

Puddytat

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am